Purchase a new home with as little as 3% down!
These loan programs can also be used to refinance your home for a lower payment or interest rate, to consolidate debt, or to obtain funds for home remodeling projects, family vacations, or college tuition.
Effective January 1, 2023, the lending limits for loans will be increased to $726,000. Now may be the time to look into refinancing your current reverse mortgage, or purchasing a new home. Please call today to see if this would benefit you.
- 30-year fixed *Most popular*
- 15 year fixed
- 20 year fixed
- 40 year fixed
- Available in fixed- or adjustable-rate program
- Loan amounts up to $2,000,000
- Considerably lower payment during the interest-only period
- 3 years fixed (then adjusts every year)
- 5 years fixed (then adjusts every year)
- 7 years fixed (then adjusts every year)
- 10 years fixed (then adjusts every year)
Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Reusable line
- Eliminate the need for mortgage insurance and/or jumbo pricing
- Clients who qualify can even use it to purchase another property
We Could Have the Solution to Your Home Loan Problems
- Worried about a down payment? No worries—our guidelines are super flexible!
- Have a second source of income? That could be a big benefit!
- Credit score not the highest? There’s still hope.
- Cash on hand? That can help, too!
- Renting out a room? That may help you qualify.
- Looking for flexible credit reporting? Your timely utility bills and rent payments can actually help establish your credit history.
Contact us today to find out how close you are to moving into your first home or refinancing to achieve other goals.
*Please download application by clicking above text, complete required fields, and email completed application to email@example.com